Monday, April 25, 2011

Travel with Norm

Got my ticket to Paradise today!

Flying to Myrtle Beach for the annual Duelboard Rook Tournament on May 5th - 8th. This should be a real gas. Looking forward to seeing some of my new friends I've met on the Rook chatroom. Floyd and I are going to rock that place.

My flight begins in Portland, my home. I then fly to New York where Floyd and I will catch a connecting flight to South Carolina, the home of Paradise.

Not sure what kind of car we'll be renting but I was thinking along the lines of a convertable Sebring. I'd look hot in that fine automobile.



2 comments:

  1. HUZZAH!

    We like to party! We like, we like to party!!!
    We like to party! We like, we like to party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you get to fly over the ocean?!?!

    ReplyDelete