Friday, April 8, 2011

Junk Food Review #1: Pizza Supreme Doritos

 
WHAZZAP everybody?! Today I am starting a new column on junk food reviews. Yours truly loves food so I figured people may enjoy what I think about different things I eat. 
Well I was in the grocery store the other day and saw Pizza Supreme Doritos and I got so excited that I almost fainted. About twenty years ago, Keebler made chips called Pizzerias. Some of you may remember. Well they were stupendous, my favorite chips of all time. Anyway, naturally I thought these chips would taste exactly the same. Let me tell you, they don't. Pizza Supreme Doritos are okay and I would eat them again but they are NO Pizzerias. Opening a bag, smelling it, and even tasting it won't bring to mind smelling or eating pizza. The crunch was good and they're okay but they mainly taste like Cooler Ranch Doritos with a hint of tomato. You may want to try these for yourself but in my opinion, Doritos makes tastier flavors. Spicy Nacho anyone?

Floyd gives Pizza Supreme Doritos 6 pepperonis out of 10.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Floyd! I hate Cooler Ranch Doritos and only eat Nacho Cheese Doritos. Since these chips only got 6 pepperonis out of 10 I will most likely never put them in my grocery cart. Wouldn't want a foxy lady to see me with these 6 out of 10 rated chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I just bought the 48 pack of these at the Walmarts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi floyd and norm'did u all get unbaned from rook?hope so gl

    ReplyDelete