Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trash Talk With Donnie: Knobs

Every one of my washers and dryers have broken or missing knobs. I'm always trying to find replacement knobs so me and the old lady can quit using vice grips to change the settings. Tonight I hit the mother load.



I was driving over to the filling station to pick up some dessert that the old ball and chain was crying about. She can't get enough of those dang Big Texas Cinnamon Rolls so I picked us up 2 each for the night. On the way in my 1968 4 door Chevelle, I spotted a washer, stove, and TV on the side of the road. I would have gotten all three items, but nothing would fit in the trunk. I grabbed the three knobs and went on to the gas station. By the time I got home and got the truck the stuff was gone. Oh well, all the knobs are now being used and it didn't cost a dime!

Picked: $0
Value: $7.50 + shipping

1 comment:

  1. Donnie, if your hands weren't so big and you weren't so rough with your dryer and washer then you might be able to keep knobs on them. Take it easy you big fool.

    ReplyDelete